Most Popular PhilanTopic Posts (January 2020)
A verdict in the impeachment trial of Donald J. Trump, the growing threat of a global coronavirus pandemic, and the much-anticipated results of the Iowa caucuses — there’ll be no shortage of news or headlines to track in the week ahead. But before we turn the page on January 2020 (already?), we thought we’d take a last look at the most popular PhilanTopic posts on the blog in the month just passed. Be safe out there.
- Heart, Head & Hand: An Advanced Approach to Persuasive Communication (Thaler Pekar)
- Reimagining Power Dynamics From Within: How Foundations Can Support Child and Youth Participation (Rachele Tardi, Zachary Turk)
- 12 Tips for Filling Out/Submitting Online Applications (Allison Shirk)
- Few Large U.S. Foundations Changed Giving Priorities After 2016 Presidential Election (Larry McGill)
- Five Things Your Agency Can Do to Deliver Results for Families (Frances Sykes, Marjorie Sims)
- 10 Ways Technology Can Advance Family Planning (Christopher Purdy)
- Nostalgia and Social Change (Derrick Feldmann)
- Marketing Tech for Nonprofits: A Refresher Course for 2020 (Carl Diesing)
- Weekend Link Roundup (January 25-26, 2020) (Mitch Nauffts)
- How Philanthropy Can Benefit From Tapping Into Instagram Communities (Rodney Laws)
Interested in contributing to PND or PhilanTopic? We want to hear from you! Drop us a note at [email protected].